Thursday, November 26, 2020

Boo You Whore Halloween T Shirt

I was a sweet summer child filled with the belief that sexism was a problem that we could overcome. Trumpworld is really going to melt down and I will drink a one big cup of their tears. I am on the ferry from Manhattan to the Rockaways, sitting on the open top deck, looking out at the Brooklyn Bridge in one direction and the towering buildings of Wall Street in the other. Around me are a few dozen people, masked and social distanced. No one sits closer than a row away. There is a slight breeze coming from the Boo You Whore Halloween T Shirt direction of New York Harbor, where off in the distance I can see a glimpse of the Statue of Liberty. I put in my ear buds and, as the ferry pulls out of the dock, I begin to play some Joni Mitchell. I feel safe. It is, to be frank, an emotion I haven’t felt much in the last five months of the pandemic, where every encounter.

Boo you whore tee shirtBoo you whore tee shirt

Don't California my Georgia flag shirtDon’t California my Georgia flag shirt

Ghost boo boo face mask Halloween in 2020 shirtGhost boo boo face mask Halloween in 2020 shirtHocus Pocus I can't smell children Halloween 2020 quarantine shirtHocus Pocus I can’t smell children Halloween 2020 quarantine shirt

Quarantine Halloween 2020 Hocus Pocus face mask 2020 shirtQuarantine Halloween 2020 Hocus Pocus face mask 2020 shirt

Trump dunning kruger 2020 shirtTrump dunning kruger 2020 shirt

Stir it up Marcell Ozuna Atlanta braves baseball shirtStir it up Marcell Ozuna Atlanta braves baseball shirt

Smoking solves half of my problems fishing solves the rest weed shirtsSmoking solves half of my problems fishing solves the rest weed shirts

Ridin with Biden to say bye don shirtRidin with Biden to say bye don shirt

Neptunic Shark suits andy casagrande shirtNeptunic Shark suits andy casagrande shirt

Namastay 6 feet away Witches Halloween shirtNamastay 6 feet away Witches Halloween shirt

I'm not everyone's cup of tea but I drink coffee so fuck 'em shirtI’m not everyone’s cup of tea but I drink coffee so fuck ’em shirt

I’m not sarcastic I’m just mean and people think I’m joking shirtI’m not sarcastic I’m just mean and people think I’m joking shirt

I’m a Grandma and a Chicago Cubs fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirtI’m a Grandma and a Chicago Cubs fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

I asked god for strength and courage he sent my german wife shirt

I asked god for strength and courage he sent my german wife shirt

 

No comments:

Post a Comment