Thursday, October 29, 2020

I'm Not A Perfect Daughter But My Dad Loves Me And That Is Enough T Shirt

 I'm Not A Perfect Daughter But My Dad Loves Me And That Is Enough T Shirt, Hoodie And Sweater

The i work hard so that my dog can have a better life shirt!  They both wanted a dog so much that they brought home the perfect scorecards. We took a trip to SPCA just to “see it over”. I’m sure you can imagine how that would play out. My daughter discovered the little black mixture in this lab and the SPCA staff let us keep it. The rest is history and I'm Not A Perfect Daughter But My Dad Loves Me And That Is Enough T Shirt

If you are just searching, never save it, because if you are like me you will not be able to go out without adopting it. Snickers has brought a new joy and energy into our home and I'm Not A Perfect Daughter But My Dad Loves Me And That Is Enough T Shirt Everyone loves him, including me. He loves life, is full of energy, and is the best friend you can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment